Knowledge from Blog Post
I wrote lots of blog posts and comments in
this semester. This gives me many knowledge productions and ownerships. First,
I learned about paragraph form. Before writing blog post, I don’t know how to write
correct English paragraph. By writing blog post, I can fallow paragraph form
like indent now. Second, I am able to know the basic rules of grammar like FANBOYS and
capitalize. I knew that title and people name have to use capitalize, but I
didn’t know others. In my first blogpost, my capitalize mistakes pointed out
three times. Using correct grammar made my paragraph more concise and clear.
Third, I am able to remind about knowledge ownership. When I was 16 years old,
I uploaded novel that other person wrote on internet site. It is illegality,
but I didn’t know about that. The novel was discovered, so I paid large fine
about 700,000 won. By writing blog post and citation, I realize about knowledge
ownership. Writing something is very difficult work. Therefore, we have to respect
other people’s paragraph and sentence. When use other people’s text, we will
have to by using citation. Finally, I gained lots of knowledge productions and
ownerships through blog post. It was very useful and helpful assignment
Hi, Hongsik
답글삭제I totally agree with your opinion. Especially, FANBOYS!! I used a lot of FANBOYS on first in the sentence, but I don't use FANBOYS in now. Capitalizing is important too. I was a little shocked by your illegality. 700,000won are very big bucks. I will keep in mind not to commit such illegality. Your experience is very interesting.
Thanks,
Hyuncheol
Hello Hongsik,
답글삭제We had learned many things you said in this class. I also felt English writing is very difficult. By the way, you better rewrite 'capitalize' to 'capitalization' in line 5.
Have a nice day,
Heeju
Hi Hongsik,
답글삭제I agree on you that blog post is very helpful assignment. In addition, we can learn many things that cannot be gained in classroom. I also realize importance of knowledge ownership. I ignored the knowledge ownership so far, but I use proper citation now. I hope you didn't make mistake on knowledge ownership. Your experience makes your writing more specific. I think there are some mistakes on writing. On line 5, You have to use capitalization. Noun form would be correct. Also, you need to write illegal rather than illegality on line 8. I hope you will write developed writing with reference to my comments.
Thanks,
Jongbum