2015년 10월 31일 토요일

1) What has the comments others have posted on my blog taught me about my own writing?

When I write my blog post, I worry about English grammar, and that my opinion gets across well to reader. Because I am not confident about my English ability. Blog comments enable me to reduce that. Moreover, it change my paragraph concise and detailed. I am able to know my fault and other people’s opinion by reading comments. For example, Sophie Yoon's comment for my first blog post tells me about capitalize mistake. Also, Yang Joon Yong's comment change my mid-term exam paragraph more concise. In short, reading blog comments fixes my mistake and changes my paragraph more concise and simple.

2) What have the comments I have posted on other blogs taught me about writing?

When I write blog comments, It improves my English writing ability. I should read other people's blog posts for writing comments. As this time, I saw other people's writing skills and using words.  I can learn new writing style and write more concise sentence through that. Other people's posts often have some mistakes. I can also write same mistakes in my post. By finding mistakes, I can reduce mistakes. In short, I can learn new writing skills and don't mistakes.

댓글 2개:

  1. Hello Hongsik,
    Like you, I worried about English writing skill. However, through comments, I could recognize the easiest things to overlook. It seems that comments are really helpful to us. In my case, space and continuity of subject are very hard things when I write paragraph. Anyway, I hope you will more improve your writing skills until the end of this semester.
    Thanks,
    Heeju.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Hongsik,
    Your this paragraph is pretty precised. I can read your paragraph easily. I think you receive many help from other's comments to write your last paragraphs. I worried to write paragraph on blog, either. However, like you, I can learn some grammer skills from students of other classes.
    Thank you,
    Jieun.
    Thank you,
    Jieun

    답글삭제