2015년 9월 11일 금요일

How does where I live (have lived) influence how I live

I live in Suyu nearby Buckhansan since 12 years old. Living nearby buckhansan has have a large impact on my lifestyle. First of all, I grew strong in health better than before moving this place by climbing Buckhansan. I was skinny like dried fish when I was young. So I hiked buckhansan once a week for my health. After that I gained weight and grew tall. Second, my familly was harmonious by climbing Buckhansan. My familly always climbed Buckhansan all together. We was making a lot of memories on Buckhansan like eating instant cup ramen on the top of a mountain. Finally, I came to love nature by living nearby Buckhansan. Suyu is located in Seoul that is so busy and complex city. I'm healing the stress of city by climbing and seeing Buckhansan. Buckhansan's view, the song of a bird, and fresh air made me comfortable. So I fall in love with Buckhansan in nature. In short, Buckhansan made me healthy, harmonious my family, and the love of nature. I like Buckhansan and I love Suyu.

댓글 5개:

  1. Hello Hongsik,
    I love hiking like you. I think Buckhansan is very important place to you. Also, I think you rather change "berore" to "before",
    Have a nice weekend,
    Heeju.

    답글삭제
  2. Dear Hong-Sik,
    I laughed out loud when I read the part, "I was skinny like dried fish." You have very good sense of humor, I think. (:
    If there is a better way to complete the paragraph, I think you can change the diction of the fourth sentence that starts with "Second, My family was harmonious by climbing Buckhansan." You should change the capitalized M to the small letter of m, and I suggest you can rephrase that sentence by putting this way: "Second, my family was able to getting along well with each other by climbing the mountain." I hope my idea can help you perfecting the paragraph!

    Best wishes,
    So Young Yoon

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  4. Dear Hong-Sik,
    I think we have a very common experience because I have a good memory that our family hiked Gwang-Duk mountain together. For a long time, I have not had a chance to hike with my family. Your writing reminds me of a good memory with my family and makes me think of my health, too. Thank you for sharing your experience!

    Sincerely,
    Ji young Kim

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Hong-Sik,
    I live in No-won which is near Su-yu, so I've heard a lot about there.
    But I've never been to Bukhansan yet.
    While I read your story, I thought I should go there someday!

    Have a nice day!
    Song Hui

    답글삭제