Eom
Hong Sik
EW2-047
October
3, 2015
My Ideal Place
My ideal place for thinking deeply is greenish,
free from noise, and comfortable. First, green color makes person comfortable. Therefore,
my ideal room is full of greenish furniture all around. When I open the door, I
can see green wall paper on the wall and ceiling first. Green shrub in front of
windows provides fresh air to me. When I am really very tangled in thinking, I
can lie down on the green bed at the corner and think more comfortably and
deeply. Green desk is located the place that let bright sunshine. I can pull
out a book from green bookshelf between windows and desk. Second, my ideal room
has absolutely no noises at all. Soundproof facilities in the wall protect the
room from house’s noises. My ideal room in my house is located quite countryside, I can hear only wind sounds and bird
sounds in my room. They don’t interrupt me to concentrate. They make me more comfortable
and help me to think deeply. Finally, my perfect room is comfortable. Air
conditional on the wall behind my desk provides everything necessary to
maintain complete comfort in my room, including heating, cooling, humidity control,
and air circulation. LED lamp on the center of ceiling illuminates room, and it
makes eyes comfortable by controlling brightness. In short, I want to live this
ideal room that is greenish, free from noise, and comfortable.
Image: jes6305. (2012). Green
room [Online image]. Retrieved Sep. 26, 2015 from http://blog.naver.com/jes6305/70133350149

작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Dear Hong Sik,
답글삭제Hi. Your green ideal room makes me comfortable too. Specially that green bed!!!!
I should change my bed into green .
Also, I agree with you about no noise make us concentrated. Sometimes noise of outside makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, I'm sure that your greeny room will makes everyone comfortable.
Thanks.
Jung Hoon
Hi Hong Sik,
답글삭제Your ideal place sounds tremendously cool. I can clearly imagine your place by reading your paragraph. You explained it in detail like what color and how big it is. But, I have got a question. I cannot understand that you can't hear the noise from the outside but only hear the sound of birds, wind. Even if I assume that it is located in countryside, It's still hard to understand, Anyway, your place seems quite similar to my ideal place that two places relate with nature. You used green and I used blue. Both colors can be easily seen in nature. I am definitely agree that these colors make people calm, peaceful and relaxed. I can prove the face because I watched a experiment of how colors affect to people's mind. And a picture you added also helped me a lot to understand. You used a footnote learned from Gary's class. It is good. I hope you to decorate the interior of you room exact same as this picture after you become independent.
Thanks
Hye Rin
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hello Hongsik,
답글삭제I really enjoyed reading your well-written descriptive paragraph. I totally agree with you that the color of green gives comfort and relaxation. I also prefer to be in the place of the nature and to be surrounded by the sound of the nature.
I just found some little mistakes in your writing and would like to suggest to add comma after "Therefore". In addition, I would like to suggest you to change "They make all the more me comfortable and help to think deeply." into "They make me more comfortable and help me to think deeply.".
Thanks,
June
Hi Hongsik,
답글삭제I think your ideal room is very green-friendly. I like that green desk. As you said, green color makes us comfortable. By the way, I found some mistakes in your paragraph. I would advise you to add comma after 'Therefore'. Also, I think you used 'My' too much. If you use less 'My', then it will be much nicer.
Thanks,
Heeju
Hi Hongsik,
답글삭제Your Paragraph is such a detailed one. Did you imagined your ideal place before? I would buy that house If I were a billionaire. If you change some words and make sentences more concise, your paragraph would be perfect. I wish you could live such a beautiful house someday.
Best wishes,
Jeonggeun